St. Peters Process Servers and Investigators
Experienced & Perfectionistic Legal Services
Are you looking for fast and reliable process services or investigation in St. Peters? Obtain assistance from a team with over six decades of combined experience. Markell & Associates, Inc. is proud to have effectively served hundreds of thousands of legal documents, which have been filed in both state and federal courts throughout the United States. Our founder, Mark Smith, has a number of unique qualifications that set him apart from other companies in the area:
- He is a licensed investigator for the state of Missouri and a licensed private detective in Illinois.
- He holds membership in the National Association of Process Servers (NAPPS), an organization that gives membership to those who have high ethical standards and professionalism.
- He is licensed by the St. Louis Sheriff's Department.
- He has over 35 years of experience in his field.
Mr. Smith and the rest of his team understand the importance of efficiency and confidently handle a wide range of cases.
Markell & Associates, Inc. provide an array of services to paralegal, lawyers, and private parties. Our comprehensive services include:
- Service of Process
- Investigation (including skip tracing & locating)
- Field Chase Services
- Legal Photography
- Federal Subpoena Preparation
- Personal Information Acquisition
- Document Retrieval
We use the latest technology to meet your needs and provide fast assistance.
Contact Markell & Associates, Inc.
To get in touch with a St. Charles investigator or process server that can assist you, call the office or fill out an online form. We are available 24/7 and can provide help wherever you are located. Whether you are a large corporation or solo practitioner, Markell & Associates, Inc. can handle your case. Our firm has been serving the nation since 1978, so you can be confident in our extensive knowledge and experience.